Petroleum - Safety - Rio de Janeiro.
Your new company
A major player in the Oil & Gas industry is looking for an Occupational Safety Coordinator to work in Rio de Janeiro.
Your new position
- Develop and continuously improve the Emergency Response Preparedness system in the Company, including the alignment with the corporate guidelines and international standards
- Liaison and be the focal point for main internal players (HSE Offshore Team, Health team, Operations/Production Manager, OIM, Offshore Crew and local Support teams) to ensure HSE MS implementation also focusing on emergency response system/procedures/equipment preparedness
- Work aligned with HSE Team to continual improvement of HSE MS implantation and compliance with all regulatory agencies’ requirements, leading the ones regarding emergency response
- Keep the drills register and ensure the traceability of the pending actions
- Provide administrative support to offshore and onshore health team
- Ensure occupational safety and health administration are in place
- Frequently offshore visits (average 10% of the time)
- Ensure compliance at field level with all ANP, IBAMA, NAVY and Governmental Labour Agency
- Develop and deliver compliance verification plans for Trident do Brasil offshore activities, including Trident authorities (ANP, Navy, SIT and others) requirements.
- Actively lead the Incident Management System implementation, development, improvement regarding to emergency preparedness and incident investigation working collectively and collaboratively with offshore and onshore team.
- Enhance process safety management practices, supporting the implementation and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate the development of improvements studies for operational activities, involving the multidisciplinary team and contractors.
- Engage with the crisis management team to define the local strategies aligned with the corporate guidelines.
- Follow-up changes in regulations and assess their impact in Trident Energy activities.
- Perform internal HSE inspections/audits and report non-conformance.
- Facilitate implementation of HSE Management System and procedures
What you need to be successful
• Educational: bachelor’s degree and post degree in Labour Safety Engineering (is mandatory); Emergency preparedness specialization is a plus (MEMIR or equivalent).
• Experience: Previous experience with operational safety and health issues, regulatory compliance, inspections, verification.
• Relevant experience with SGSO (RN43) for Knowledge of Human factors (HF).
• Large experience providing authorities responses and follow-ups.
• Significant experience in Safety Management Systems, health, and risk management & NR37.
• Qualification (technical): Internal auditor; Incident analyst; Risk analysis; Regulatory training (ANP, IBAMA). Emergency training (e.g.: IMS, MEMIR) is a plus.
• Desirable Offshore experience related and OSR vessel.
• Office Package knowledge.
• Knowledge on Production and Operations activities mandatory and Drilling knowledge is a plus.
• Languages: Portuguese and English Advanced.
What you nerd to do now
If you are interested in this position, click "Apply now" to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. #1034528